Guideline for protection of personal information
- We make efforts to deal with your personal information appropriately by providing our staff with education and establishing the protection system controlled by the manager of protection of personal information.
- We make efforts to reduce risks of intrusions to our computers, lost, alteration and leakage of your personal information stored in the computers by developing reasonably technical protections.
- We use your personal information for taking the responsibilities defined on the contract with you, for developing better products and services, for providing useful information to you and for other reasonable purposes.
- We do not provide your personal information without reasonable reasons to a third party except our outsourcing, allied partners and organizations inherited with our related businesses.
- We inform you purposes of collecting your personal information, ranges of third parties provided the data and contacts to our customer service when we ask you to provide your personal information.
- We make efforts to protect your personal information, owned by third parties, from being leaked and provided to other parties when we provide the data to the third parties.
- We accept your offers to confirm and modify your personal information if you have any reasonable reasons. Please contact our customer service informed in below.
- We make efforts to constantly improve our compliance program including this guideline with following Japanese laws and regulations related to protection of personal information.
|Noah Corporatin Co,ltd.|
|F A X||06-6633-0592|